Skip to main content

I'm Looking for a Boot Camp in Toronto

Enough Simple Yoga - Step it Up Personal Trainers

For 4 years I've had a personal trainer from Toronto come to my home every other day. It's been great, but really it shouldn't be taking THIS long for results. I think the fact that he relies on yoga and non impact exercises leads to a lack of fundamental change and pressures needed to manifest actual changes in my body.

Upgrade Your Daily Routine

For a new personal trainer, I'm looking for the high spirit an energy that's needed to take my transformation to the next level. Sure, I may have been 'maintaining' myself before, but I wasn't making any leaps or bounds. For this whole thing to work for me, I think it needs to be known up front how exactly the training and fitness routines will progress. No more dainty 'workouts' or 'no sweat' visits, I'm talking high impact and drenched style training and workouts - Toronto will not know what hit it when I'm done!

Calling up the New Trainer for a Big Help in Toronto

Trudie, come help, that's all I'm asking! Wake me up in the morning, push me out of bed and push me to run a couple kilometers! Enough of the slow track, let's step on the pavement and not stop until I cannot go on. Even just writing about working harder brings up my personal training motivation. I'll be ready to hit the mean streets of Toronto and give it my 110% - Would you be ready to do the same? I bet if you'd sit down and write from the perspective of someone in the exact same situation as you - but NOT you - You'd see exactly what I mean. Put it into words, your desire to be healthy and fit with the help of a personal trainer in Toronto and you'll be speaking my language indeed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aim Above Swimming Lessons

Private Swimming Lessons Toronto and GTA Our aim is to empower parents by teaching them to progress at the child's pace using verbal cues, body language, and positive feedback. Our Instructors at Aim Above guide parents in introducing their child to water skills using water toys, games and interactive songs. We teach basic swimming skills in our  Parent & Tot program . (Connect this link to the Programs page as well). Parent & Tot Program (ages 3 months to 3 years old) This parented class is designed to help parents introduce their tot to the aquatic environment. Swimming lessons for toddlers aim mainly to increase their comfort level in the water.  Splashing Competitions A splashing competition encourages toddlers to kick their feet and move their hands in the water. These movements help prepare toddlers for swimming techniques they will need when they get older. They become more comfortable in the water and learn how to move around. Action Songs C

Remove that Stucco... Like, Now (2018 Special)

Reasons for Immediate Removal of Popcorn Ceilings It's more than just a texture... It's a potential health hazard! Records have it that the use of popcorn ceiling is be dated back to 1930’s . Many houses built in this period, 1930 through 1990’s had popcorn ceilings until it got to a point in 1977 when government knew about the bad side of the asbestos and was left with no other option but to ban it. Either popcorn ceiling or acoustic ceiling or textured ceiling, it is the same cottage cheesy ceiling. Inhaling large volume / quantity of dust from this type ceiling has some severe side effect on health. It can cause lung disease and some other side effect. This actually contributed enormously towards the reasons for massive removal of the asbestos in places of residence. The ceiling was trashed out in many countries, but considering the economic instability and in a way not to further aggravate economic hardship for both sellers and consumers, those not yet sold w

Brantford Cleaning Services Needed: Help

SERIOUS PROBLEM AT HAND: My home in Brantford is in need of some serious cleaning services! I can not believe how quickly the mess has piled up, and quite frankly, I don't want to tackle this cleaning task myself! NO WAY SIR: I used to be able to keep my home in very good condition, but since I moved to Brantford, for whatever reason I cannot keep the dust from settling, or the floors from uglifying (yes that's a word... NOW). My final determination is that I need to hire a cleaning service, plain and simple. I do feel a bit strange calling up a company, and saying "Hey, umm, clean my house, I'm in Brantford, thanks." You see what I mean - It feels silly! THEN AGAIN... Then again, they ARE a cleaning service, so it must be what they are expecting. I relate it to when you go to a doctor and you have this natural apprehension. OH NO, the doctor is going to see me... Then upon later reflection, you realize that he is a doctor, and has probably seen fa